Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Hear Day 5 Was Pretty Intense

I don't actually know from personal experience because I didn't make it out of bed this morning. Apparently doing INSANITY in the morning and going for a run in the evening is physical overload. Today was definitely one of those days where my alarm went off and I could even force my eyes open long enough to turn in off. I haven't been so wiped out in a really long time. I even went to bed early so I was surprised when I couldn't wake up this morning. So hopefully I'll get back on track tomorrow.

As for today, it looks to be a pretty good day. I have two RA interviews, nerd lunch with the boys, dinner with Elsie, and a new episode of Glee!!! The only thing better is that if all of this happened on a Thursday and Bones took the place of Glee.

For those of you who may not know this, Bones is my obsession. I don't know why but I love this show more than any other show I've ever watched. Granted I love all TV but I think I caught Bones at just the right time where I was able to catch up on the series before the new season started. Granted it's pretty much the only thing I watched all summer, but it was well worth it. So if you don't watch Bones you should.

Well I must be off to Cluster breakfast.

No comments: