Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Great Weekends are the Greatest

Last weekend I traveled out to Boone again so that I could help Sarah celebrate her 27th Birthday. We had such a great time. She decided that she wanted another marshmallow roasting bonfire and her friend Matt was nice enought to open up his home to us, fire pit and all. I had the opportunity to meet all of her new Boone friends...and they are all amazing...and ridiculously good-looking. Seriously, I think Boone is an untapped resource for super models. And as always it was great to see Sarah and just hang out.

And this weekend is my most favorite of all the holidays. I don't know why but I just love Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to be going home. I haven't been home all semester. I can't wait.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!!

No comments: