Saturday, November 3, 2007

Across the Universe = AMAZING!!!!!

I love movies...so much so that I went to college and got a degree in film. My favorite film class was my Film Criticism class I took my senior year. For the class we had to go a different movie every week and write a review over it. For the first time since I wish I was back in that class so that I could write about the wonderfully beautiful, amazingly brilliant movie that I saw today.
Across the Universe is one of the greatest films I have seen in some time. Lately my love for movies has started to waiver. I find myself getting bored with a lot of movies before they're over. But today as I traveled to my local Cinemark to view Julie Taymor's latest I had the chance to witness one of the most captivating movies I've seen in years. If you haven't seen this movie you need to. Below I have included a link to the movie's website that will hopefully entice you to go to the theater nearest you and check it out. Just a warning...it's a little trippy, but if you so much as like the Beatles you will LOVE this movie.

No comments: