Monday, June 15, 2009

The Summer O' Fun Continues

I just got back from spending the weekend in San Antonio with my big sister and her best friend. We went to go see the amazing show, WICKED! If you have yet to see this play I highly recommend it. It's worth traveling anywhere in the country you can get tickets to see it.

We also took in the other sights of San Antonio. We had lunch on the Riverwalk before heading to the Alamo. It's funny how much smaller things get when you grow up. Upon walking up to the Alamo my sister and I both looked at each other at the same time and said, "I remember it being much bigger."

After the show we went to Pat O'Brien's for some Hurricanes and then headed back down the Riverwalk to Dick's Last Resort for some dinner.

It was a really great trip. I hate that it was so short. The only thing missing was my best friend.



No comments: